Sunday, 10 April 2016

The One year landmark

Hand Made Lettering Print:
neverlandsudio.com.au
Today's the day! TABIT is FINALLY, a year old. And as I write this, I am both euphoric and ridiculously nostalgic. What started out as joke has turned into something semi-serious.

I never really was good with an audience, so it was really surprising how widespread this blog's reach was; and to be honest a bit exhilarating.

This blog helps me focus, when I have no idea what to write. It helps me voice my opinions and it gives me a medium to stand up for what I believe in. And it may sound corny (trust me, I'm barfing up in my mind palace) but it's pretty much true.

So, now that we've hit the big milestone (and I hope to God it doesn't end here) it's time we moved forward.

This Blogoversary, I pledge (it's a one year mark, it HAS to be corny) to continue to improve my shitty writing and to never to censor my opinions; because the day we start censoring the truth without being forced to, is the day the apocalypse is upon us. We live in a shitty world, there's no sugarcoating that. People need to know what's real and what's not. It's their basic right. It's OUR basic right.

So please, say whatever you want and stand up for yourself. Because if you don't do that, you will end up regretting your whole life. And how long are we going to live? We might all die tomorrow. Morbid as it is, our lives are painfully short; and it's time we realized that.

So here's to us making it to a whole year and a hope that we might make it to the next.

Love,
Zoe Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment