Wednesday, 13 April 2016

The Mid Term Playlist


shtudies:  may 20th 2015 // First post as a Studyblr! I created this account to motivate myself for a huge exam I’m sitting for this year. This exam determines which stream I’ll be going into next year whether it’s Science, Accounts or Arts. Aiming for that Science stream, of course!   Currently studying BM Lit. for mid terms which start in two days! Ah, wish me luck!:

It's that dreaded time of the year again: mid terms. The time when your teachers take delight in taunting you about the daunting prospect of your grades. When your friends have mini breakdowns in the library over parabolas and history assignments (DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS).

Remember Easter? Or Spring Break? Or the long break we just came from, if you live in Canada? It all seems so long ago. Now all we seem to do is moan about how much we hate our teachers or the homework we didn't do.

Well, as one over-worked high school student to another, I have something that might help. Below is a list of songs that soothe me down when I really cannot afford to freak out. It's okay if you don't like my music. Just don't trash talk it. But...if it does work out, then the universe will have one less stressed out soul. Oh and guys, try and remember, grades are important, but they're not the end of the world. So whatever happens, let it wash over you. Don't fret too much.

THE PLAYLIST:

1. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

2.Smile - Mikky Ekko

3. Wonderwall - Oasis

4. Anna Sun - Walk The Moon

5. Colors - Halsey

6. Ghost - Halsey

7. 1957 - Milo Greene

8. Ophelia - The Lumineers

9. Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift

10. I Can't Make You Love Me - Patti Smith

11. If I Die Young - The Band Perry

12. If I Lose Myself - One Republic

13. I Lived - One Republic

14. Wings - Little Mix

15. Demons - Imagine Dragons

16. If This Was A Movie - Taylor Swift

17. Photograph - Ed Sheeran

18. Organs - Of Monsters and Men

19. Brave - Sarah Bareilles

20. Hold Me Down - Halsey

No comments:

Post a Comment