Thursday, 31 December 2015

The Most Awesome set of New Year's Resolutions You'll read. Because I Brag.

The best is yet to come - Happy New Year enkele kaart formaat: 148 x 105 mm 350 gram chromosulfaat karton mat kleur: zwart-wit-goud​ merk: Kekootje:

So I know that in some parts of the world, it's already new year. But here it isn't. And by HERE, I mean Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, North America, The Northern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe.

And my rant is done. Sorry! Moving on; what does one do at the beginning of the New Year, every FUCKING year? Why, you make resolutions of course.

And yes, even though we are stubbornly determined to NOT stick to said resolutions; who cares? After a while it just becomes this big joke you like to play on yourself.

So I decided I make a few myself. Even though the only resolution I kept from last year was to read a 100 books. I READ 172. Go Zoe! Go Zoe! 

I'm sorry, I'm just deliriously happy. One of those drunk-of-my-horse-yet-totally-a-teetotaler happy. And the reason for that may or may not be that my birthday is in 12 days.

So, onto resolutions. Here they are:-

  • CONVINCE MY FATHER TO TAKE ME TRAVELLING ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA BECAUSE I'M NOT 18 YET AND I NEED AN ADULT TO GIVE ME PERMISSION FOR THOSE THINGS.
    I know. Completely unnecessary.

  • READ AS MANY BOOKS AS HUMANELY POSSIBLE.

  • FINISH WRITING MY NOVEL AND GET IT PUBLISHED.

  • BE A NICER PERSON BECAUSE I'M SERIOUSLY NOT A NICE PERSON.

  • COOK, COOK, AND COOK SOME MORE. OH THE JOYS OF COOKING.

  • SHUT DOWN MISOGYNY EVERY POSSIBLE MOMENT.

  • TELL THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON IN MY SCHOOL THAT I LIKE HIM. AND IF I'M ALIVE AFTER THAT, ASK HIM OUT FOR THE FUN OF IT.

  • GO SKINNY DIPPING BECAUSE ALL THE YA BOOKS SAY IT'S AWESOME.

  • ANNOY THAT ONE UNCLE WHO WORKS FOR SHELL BY LECTURING HIM ON THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD AND HOW OIL COMPANIES ARE SET ON DESTROYING IT. OH AND EVER SO NOT-SO SUBTLY NAME CALL SHELL AND THEN SEE MY PARENTS HORRIFIED EXPRESSIONS.

  • DO THE DASH AND LILY NOTEBOOK CHALLENGE.

  • BE HAPPY.

  • FINISH MY WWII POEM.

  • GET MY SIBLINGS OBSESSED WITH HARRY POTTER AND OTHER IMPORTANT NERD STUFF.

  • DO WELL ON MY PSATS.

  • COLLECT THE STORIES OF AT LEAST 50 PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.

Yours,
Zoe Summers

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment