So today's post will be all about hair. Wild wavy hair, to be more specific(but don't you worry all those who are bestowed with calm straight hair).
So first off let's learn how to wash our hair the correct way:-
- STEP 1:- Wash your hair in lukewarm water or cold water(whatever you like), just don't use ice-cold water.
- STEP 2:- Shampoo your hair. I recommend using Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo which unlike other bullcrap shampoos from the T.V. commercials is actually useful. Shampoo your hair thoroughly (don't leave a single spot!), knead your scalp like you knead dough(but not too harshly!).
- STEP 3:- Then, condition your hair with Dove Oxygen Moisture Conditioner and leave it on for two minutes(but NOT more than that). Again, massage the conditioner THROUGHOUT the scalp and don't leave anything untouched.
- STEP 4:- Then, AFTER TWO MINUTES, rinse your hair and you will literally feel your hair knot free and beautifully soft.
- Hair fall will occur every time you wash your hair. Regardless of any shampoo you use. It's just the curse you bear for having thick hair.
- Towel dry your hair or let it dry naturally. DO NOT HAIR DRY YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY. Only do it when it's absolutely necessary or on the day of an important event.
- Comb your hair at least 8 times a day. Your hair needs it.
|The shampoo and conditioner I use.|