Friday, 11 September 2015

The 9th Death Anniversary.

Goodbyes. Life quote. Loss. Death. Loss of a loved one. Grief. Hurt. Pain. Live. Life goes on.:

Nine years ago, on this day, my grandmother lost her battle with cancer. She was in every sense the strongest, most bravest, most beautiful person I ever knew. Life was never easy for her. She was not always loved. People did not realize her worth until they no longer had her.

No, I do not want you to live amongst those people. Maybe it was for the best that you left when you did. But if anyone would ever give me an opportunity to hear your voice again or bid you a proper goodbye, I would grab it and won't let go.

To say that I miss her is an understatement. I don't think ANYBODY knows how that grief feels like. Everyone's grief s different. I don't believe in the looking down from heaven bullcrap, but I'd like to say that I love you so much. And always will.

Yours,
Zoe Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment