Friday, 18 September 2015

The 100th Post



This is the 100th post on this blog. So I thought, 'Hey, why not celebrate it by doing a Beau Taplin appreciation post?' and here it is:

Beau Christopher Taplin is an Australian self publishing poet cum author who lives in Melbourne, Australia. He has the rare gift of making you feel things in your abdomen. Don't believe me? Well have a look through these:




This kills me the most.
And THIS is my personal favourite.




Now do you believe me? This guy is PHENOMENAL. And one day we'll be teaching his work in school. He is beautiful and if his work does not move you, you are heartless. Heartless, do you hear me?

On another note, I would like to thank everyone who actually reads this blog. It means so much to me. Thank you so much for making it to a 100 posts. I would have no reason to do it otherwise.

Yours,
Zoe Summers

2 comments: