Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Spiderman Appreciation Post

"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:  With great power comes great responsibility."  Peter Parker: "Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:  With great power comes great responsibility."  Peter Parker

I just felt the urge to appreciate this amazing character. A lot of people don't give him enough credit because of the HORRIBLE movies. No, Spider Man is not some deeply emotional, dark realistic Edward Cullen. He is funny. That is how he deals with his problems, by joking about it. Not that he doesn't take things seriously, but what makes Spider Man so intriguing is his sense of dark and light humour. In my opinion, both movie franchises; in the firt Spider Man series they made him some sort of over serious, poor replica of Captain America; in the second franchise, they made him this overly attractive, girl obsessed do-gooder.

he problem with these movies is that they focus TOO MUCH on the characters love life instead of they actual fucking story. My point being, if you want to know who Spider Man really is, READ THE COMIC BOOKS.

Yours,
Zoe Summers

KEEP CALM AND LOVE SPIDERMAN: KEEP CALM AND LOVE SPIDERMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment