Tomorrow marks the beginning of my last week at my school in India. And I am going to miss it so very much. Yes, it's true that I absolutely hated it at first but it grew on me in a weird way and now I'm having second thoughts about leaving. So many amazing things have happened to me at this school and some of them were life changing, like:
- I met my best friend at this school and she is the first person who has so much in common with me and tries to understand me.
- I met this amazing person who could possibly be my only intellectual equal (okay, I'm dramatizing it).
- I learned so much about myself, it's like I met a whole new Zoe.
- I finished nearly 200 books because I was determined to make a point.
- I started a blog literally because I did not want to study.
- I wrote some of my best poetry during my stay here.
SO yes, I AM going to miss it here at Ryan International School, Nerul. It has truly been one of the most amazing of experiences.