Monday, 21 September 2015

My last week in school

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my last week at my school in India. And I am going to miss it so very much. Yes, it's true that I absolutely hated it at first but it grew on me in a weird way and now I'm having second thoughts about leaving. So many amazing things have happened to me at this school and some of them were life changing, like:

  • I met my best friend at this school and she is the first person who has so much in common with me and tries to understand me.
  • I met this amazing person who could possibly be my only intellectual equal (okay, I'm dramatizing it).
  • I learned so much about myself, it's like I met a whole new Zoe.
  • I finished nearly 200 books because I was determined to make a point.
  • I started a blog literally because I did not want to study.
  • I wrote some of my best poetry during my stay here.
SO yes, I AM going to miss it here at Ryan International School, Nerul. It has truly been one of the most amazing of experiences.

Yours,
Zoe Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment