Monday, 10 August 2015

Wanted: Teenagers Living In Canada

I write this post in a dire state, my face is caked with eye make up and I'm exhausted. So the thing is, in a months time I will be moving across the world to Canada! The bad thing is, I don't know anyone there. Like nobody. At all.

So if you live in Canada or know someone who lives there and has one of these traits in common:

  • Reads. A. Lot. of. Books.
  • Has read Stieg Larsson.
  • Has an amazing music taste. By that I mean you swing by Taylor Swift to Fall Out Boy to Eminem to Kelly Clarkson to Owl City to 5SOS.
  • Watches the Game of Thrones in equal angst and love, but still agrees that THE BOOKS ARE MUCH BETTER.
  • Agrees that Shakespeare is over rated.
  • Is a cat person (not that there's anything wrong with cats).
  • Watches Dr. Who and all other good T.V. shows.
  • Is a football freak (SOCCER YOU NORTH AMERICANS!). #TeamManUtd #TeamRealMadrid
  • The Big Bang Theory.
  • Lives for chocolate and all types of nice food.
  • Is a feminist. If you happen to be an ignorant unevolved monkey who doesn't know what feminism actually is, don't force your pointless views on me.
I think that's a good start. If you're interested, you can contact me at:

Mail: sierrahunsfield@gmail.com
Twitter: @zoe_zosie
Yours,
Zoe Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment