Monday, 15 June 2015

For the person who's having the worst f****** day ever

I cried. I love you. Whoever reads this. I love you and you matter. Also you don't need to repost to show you care. I'm reposting because I am against bullying and it's not right.

I frankly don't care if you repost this or not. The thing is, I've been there. I've been through the bad times and the worst times. In fact, the only thing that kept me alive was the fact that my religion forbids suicide (yes, I DO believe in God, But if you don't, I think that's pretty cool too.).

I find this post beautiful considering the fact that no one really knew what I was going through. So if you're going through a bad time, I'm not going to load you with the optimistic bullcrap but instead consider this:

Maybe, it's up to you to make sure that your kids or any other basic human being goes through what you're going through. If you quit who will lead the soldiers in battle.

Just something to mull over in your head.

Yours,
Zoe Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment