Saturday, 20 June 2015

Crossing 500!

So basically this blog has crossed over 500 (almost 550) views and I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of my readers who actually consider my blog read worthy.

When I started The Average Blog of an Indian Teenager in May, I didn't really expect ANYONE to actually read it. But the views just kept coming! In the beginning, we'd get like 3 views a day and now, we get get an average of 30 views a day! Yes, I know that 500 is not such a big number, and there are blogs that receive thousands of page views in a day; but to me, this is something of an achievement and right now, I'm really very happy.

And for that, thank you once again.

Here's how you can contact me (if you want to):
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007129818429

Yours,
Zoe Summers

3 comments: