Sunday, 12 April 2015

The 1:15 a.m. movie



Last night was crazy. We won the match (Real Madrid). And after that I tried reading a Toni Morrison book; but this was just one of those days when my mind stubbornly refuses to concentrate. So I decided to go to bed and after two hours, I came to the conclusion that My mind was incapable of sleep that night.

Now, I belong to an Indian family. Sure, we're up with the modern times and my folks can be really cool at times; but at the end of the day, there is a commandment of rules everyone has to follow. One of them is, you can't watch television after 10:00 p.m.

So, I sneak out of bed, stealthier than Robin Hood, and made my way to the living room. After surfing through mind numbing channels filled with Indian marketing (which, in my opinion is bullcrap); I came upon Romedy Now. And the 1:15 a.m. movie was.....*drum roll please*................The Object of My Affection

So most of you probably haven't seen this. To be frank, I hadn't heard of this movie before either. Anyways, back to my point, the info. option told me that the movie is about a young pregnant women preferring to raise her unborn child with her gay best friend, instead of her over controlling boyfriend, who also happens to be the father of the child.

Complicated? But admit it, you're curious now. So, I settled myself with a good bar of chocolate (I don't like popcorn) and a nest of cushions and the movie started. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Jennifer Aniston played the lead; and she was fantastic!

Anyways, I won't go into the details but GO SEE THE MOVIE NOW!!! Did I mention that the movie has Jennifer Aniston and a really hot guy? Go watch it!

Yours,
Zoe Summers
Objectofmyaffectionposter.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment