Friday, 10 April 2015

See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth.

So, I belong to the minority of people who HASN'T seen Fast and Furious 7. My parents tried dragging me to the theater to see it twice, but I point blank refused. I just can't make myself see that movie, knowing that Paul Walker is dead. I know, stupid dogma. Maybe one day, I'll be able to see it. So anyways, the main soundtrack is a song by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Pluth, See you Again. And it's beautiful. You have to see the official video, just listening to the song won't cut it. The video showcases Paul Walker from the beginning of the series up until the sixth movie. The video is so touching, it will have any Fast & Furious fan in tears in no time. The lyrics, were so beautiful and Charlie's voice to the piano music is mesmerizing. And as always Wiz Khalifa killed it with his rapping. The ending is breath taking, the whole gang driving into the sunset. I couldn't see a fitter way to pay tribute to Paul Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment